Admin Contest!!! (Contest Over)


1 comments

Contest Ended!!!
Congratulations to Elgin_U1613 on winning the contest!!!

Here we go I am feeling very generous so I'm having a contest and I will be giving out admin to one lucky player. You will have admin forever as long as you don't abuse it or piss off one of the other admins.
Since this is a new blog and a new home for my server I giving admin to the first person to post his or her Steam ID# in a comment to this post.
So those are the rules first person to post with their Steam ID# in the comments gets admin so hurry up and be the first one!!

It is 100% safe to post your Steam ID# anyone can see it by typing "status" in the console while in game.
F.Y.I. Your Steam ID# looks like this STEAM_0:0:XXXXXXX

1 Response to "Admin Contest!!! (Contest Over)"

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

    Twitter

    TF2 Official Blog

    Previous Posts